Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Miranda Kerr Confirms She’s No Longer a Victoria’s Secret Angel


By Hallie Stephens | omg!

Miranda Kerr is officially a fallen Angel! Last week, rumors swirled that Victoria’s Secret had decided not to renew the brunette bombshell’s contract because she was “difficult” to work with and didn’t draw in as many sales as her fellow Angels.

But now the gorgeous model is clearing up the rumors and sharing her side of the story. In a recent interview with The Sydney Morning Herald, Miranda confirmed that she is no longer committed to the lingerie company. The Victoria’s Secret veteran revealed that her Angel duties were too time-consuming and were taking precious time away from her 2-year-old son, Flynn, and her hunky Hollywood hubby, Orlando Bloom. She explained, “The thing is, I’ve been modeling since I was 13. I’m now entering a new phase in my life. I have felt this coming since my son was born and, after I became a mother, I realized I needed to prioritize my time.” She added, “I’m just not in a position to commit to a full contract at this time … It’s three months at a bare minimum.”

Still, the company's president and chief marketing officer Ed Razek told omg! last week that she will always be an Angel to him, and that he's "already invited her to walk the runway in this year's fashion show and, happily, she's agreed."

For now, we'll assume that Miranda is hanging up her Angel wings, but is she making a huge career misstep? Check out the vid to see how other Victoria's Secret Angel alums have found success after the catwalk!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...